Beginner's guide Learn how to set up an account, store, trade, and earn with crypto on Kikitrade in minutes!
Register in 1 minute on Kikitrade
1. Sign up using either your email address or your mobile number
2. Select Country Language will be displayed according to your selected country/region.
3. Enter your email address or mobile number
4. Fill in invitation code (optional)
How to share your invitation code with friends and earn rewards together
How to complete verification (KYC) process
Go to "Personal Center" → “Identity verification”
Scan your passport or ID, and click upload. Please make sure that all photos are in-focus.
Remove all your accessories that could hide your face (glasses, cap, hat, mask) and make sure your face is in the centre of the frame. Then, click "I'm Ready" to complete biometric verification.
The KYC verification process will take 1-5 business days
Why Set Up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
Go to "Personal Center" → “Safety Settings”
Tap "Google Authentication", then click "Go to download" or search for "Google Authenticator" on the App Store/Google Play Store to download.
Save your 16-digit key, then open Google Authenticator and enter the 16-digit key
Go back to Kikitrade, enter the 6-digit verification code, and click "Start Google Authenticator"
How to deposit/withdraw on Kikitrade
1. Click "Deposit" → "C2C deposit/withdraw"
2. Go to "Buy" page, then click "buy"
3. Enter the amount that you would like to buy, then click "Buy USDT".
4. Settle the payment within 30 minutes after confirming the payment information. Keep at least 2 proofs of payment, such as proofs of the remittance and screenshots.
5. Click "I have paid" after the payment is complete.
6. USDT will be sent to your wallet once the seller confirms that the payment is received.
(A) How to set up USD deposit/withdrawal account?
1. Click "Deposit" on Kikitrade Homepage → "USD Deposit/withdraw"
2. Select “Add Bank Account”, fill in the required information. Please note your name and address must be identical to the information shown on the bank statement.
3. Kikitrade team will review your application in 1 working day.
4. You will receive an SMS notification once the application is approved.
*Note: The Kikitrade USD deposit/withdrawal services can only support Hong Kong users currently. The services are only available for the account holders of the following banks: Hang Seng Bank Limited (024), HSBC (004), Standard Chartered Bank (003), DBS Bank (HK) Limited (016), and Citibank (HK) Limited (250).
(B) How to deposit/withdraw via USD on Kikitrade?
1. Go to "USD Deposit/Withdraw" page, and click "Deposit"
2. Copy your “personal identification number” (PIN)
3. Deposit to the Circle account shown on the “Deposit” page via SWIFT. You must attach the PIN copied from the app in the remarks of the remittance.
4. Please note that you must use the bound bank account for remittance and the PIN must be attached in the remarks. Otherwise, the remittance may not be executed and handling fees may apply.
5. The corresponding amount of USD will be deposited into your Kikitrade account in 1-5 working days after the successful SWIFT transfer
How to deposit crypto on Kikitrade?
Go to "Wallet"
Select the cryptocurrency that you would like to deposit.
Press "Deposit" ,then save the deposit address
*Remember to click "Generate address" first for the first time **Please ensure that the correct chain type is selected. Kikitrade supports ERC20 and BEP20 only.
Transfer your assets from an external wallet to the newly copied address.
***There will be a delay when your deposit is from a smart contract wallet (e.g., BlockFi, Etoro, Paxful) as extra processing time is required.
How to deposit fiat on Kikitrade?
(A) Credit Card
1. Click "Deposit" on Kikitrade Homepage → “Credit card”
2. Select the fiat currency you want to sell (USD/EUR) and enter the amount. Then, select the cryptocurrency you want to buy (BTC/XRP/BCH/LTC/ETH/USDT) and click "Continue."
3. Confirm the transaction information and click "Order."
4. The system will transfer you to the credit card channel Switchere transaction page, and your Kikitrade wallet address will be automatically generated.
5. If you do not have a Switchere account yet, please follow the instructions on the page to complete the registration and identity verification.