Crypto Brand Specialist Intern/ Part-Time
29 November 2021 at 16:00:00
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Are you looking to be a part of the next revolutionary company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Kikitrade is a cryptocurrency social investment platform incubated by Asia-based VENTURE STUDIO Everest Ventures Group (EVG). The company aims to provide the mainstream investors with an user-friendly and secure cryptocurrency investment experience, and creates an interactive and educationable in-app community.
Kikitrade has recently secured US$12 million in a pre-series A round co-led by British hedge fund billionaire Alan Howard, Dragonfly Capital, Cherubic Ventures, and Animoca Brands. Other investors also joined the round, including Ethereum co-founder Joseph Lubin and his new fund that’s still in stealth mode, as well as Vulpes, Artesian, Super Chain Capital, Head & Shoulders X, and SNZ.
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to take on meaningful responsibility and gain broad exposure to the blockchain and crypto industry and Kikitrade’s ecosystem.
Please send all relevant CV to [email@example.com]
Roles & Responsibilities
• Assist in planning and executing online and offline marketing campaigns
• Handle administrative and secretarial support to the marketing department
• Manage and assist in other ad-hoc duties and multi-tasks projects as assigned
• Undergraduate/graduate student majoring in Marketing, English Communication or relevant discipline from a reputable university; Fresh Graduates are welcome
• Writing skills in English and Chinese are required
• Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple ambiguous deadlines and projects in a fast-moving environment
• Immediate available is highly preferred
• Good internal training, sharing, promotion and support system
• Flexible working hours
• Opportunity to work and grow with an international & entrepreneurial team